About the Company
- When you accept the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with Super Parents or
- When you use the Website, or
- When you visit the Website, or
- When you grant hyperlink to this Website, or
- When you have access to this Site, or
- When access is facilitated for you to this Website.,
- Information Types.
a. “Account Information” means data about how and when a Super Parents account is accessed and the features used.
b. “Browser Information” means information provided by a browser, including the IP address, the website visited, network connection, device information, and other data, including Cookies.
c. “Contact Information” means basic personal details, including such information as first and last name, company name, email address, postal address, phone number, and may include social media account information.
d. “Payment Information” means, for example, credit card, NEFT or other payment information.
e. “Security Information” means user ID, password and password hints, and other security information used for authentication and account access.
f. “Support Information” includes hardware, software, authentication data, chat session contents, error reports, performance data, and other communication or technical information and may with express permission, include remote access to facilitate troubleshooting.
g. “Transaction Information” means the data related to transactions that occur on our platform, including product, order, shipping information, Contact Information, and Payment Information.
- “Automated Decision Making” means a decision made solely by automated means without human involvement.
- “Controller” means an entity that determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
- “Cookie” a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive that often contains an anonymous unique identifier that is accessible by the website that placed it there, but is not accessible by other sites.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to identified or identifiable natural person identifiable information under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, including, but not limited to, alteration, collection, organization, recording, retrieval, storage, transmission, and use.
- “Processor” means the entity which processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller
- “Sensitive Personal Data” means any data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, or data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life and/or sexual orientation.
Collection of Information:
- Information You Provide to Us
When you create an account with us, we collect information about you. For example, we ask you to provide your name, email address, postal address, phone number, Flight Details, your ticket data, and other basic contact information as well as we may also ask for payment information. You may also choose to provide information about social network accounts that you want to connect with us to create an account with us. We may collect additional information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
- Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never intentionally collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about services, and offers and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Super Parents and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is advisable or required, including to comply with any law, legal process or a request by public authorities or third parties;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Super Parents or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Transfer of Information to the Other Countries
Super Parents is based in INDIA, as such; we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
- Account Information
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may close your account by emailing us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Super Parents by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our on-going business relations.
- Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the Website we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, configuration of the Website when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., providing the services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to address issues related to your store or account, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to make any of these requests you can log into your account and contact us. Alternatively, you may contact us as indicated below.
- Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm