Hello lovely parents!!!
Lack of enough red blood cells in the body that leads to “anemia”. Hemoglobin is a protein which carries oxygen to mother and baby and which present in red blood cells.
Anemia is caused by a shortage of iron in your body. Your bone marrow needs iron to make hemoglobin. Without adequate iron, your body can’t produce enough hemoglobin for red blood cells. This type of anemia, mainly occurs in pregnant women.
TIP: when you have anemia doctor will prescribe iron supplements.
Take iron supplements with vitamin c like orange juice because vitamin c helps to absorb iron into the body. Don’t eat dairy food items before 1 hour after 1 hour when taking iron supplements.
- Super rich foods for iron deficiency
- Symptoms for anemia
- What’s the hemoglobin level is considered anemia during pregnancy?
- What happens when you don’t take iron supplements?
- Will anemia cause any problem to me or my baby during labor or later???
- After delivering baby
1. Super Rich Foods For Iron Deficiency:
Balanced diet is the key point during pregnancy. To prevent anemia or to rule your symptoms all you have to do is eat healthy food.
- Leafy vegetables
- Meat (which is cooked thoroughly)
- Nuts (Cashews, raisins, dates, pistachios)
- Finger millet or ragi or powder dishes
- Dried prunes
Food tip: when you are not allergenic to Beetroot can have beet-root juice every day here is the recipe:
3 Spoons lemon juice
Grate all ingredients.
If you like you can keep pulp, if not strain it and drink it 1 glass a day you will see good results in 1 week.
2. Symptoms Of anemia:
The most common symptoms of anemia during pregnancy are:
- Heart palpitation (feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering or pounding heart)
- Breathe shortness
- Pale face, lips
3. What’s Hemoglobin Level Is Considered Anemia In Pregnancy?
Pregnant women with a hemoglobin level less than 11.0 g/dl in the first and third trimesters and less than 10.5 g/deal in the second trimesters are considered enemies according to the World Health Organization (WHO)
4. What Happens When You Don’t Take Iron Supplements?
If you don’t have enough red blood cells, your body doesn’t get enough oxygen. Anemia may cause you to feel tired and baby will be in very less weight. If your anemia goes untreated, it can cause serious complications. Treating your iron deficiency right away is essential.
5. Will Anemia Cause Any Problem To Me Or My Baby During Labor Or Later???
In most cases pregnant women who are having anime are leading healthy pregnancy days by following a simple healthy diet under their gynecologist or midwife’s advice. If the anemia is not treated during pregnancy or after delivery there are complications which have to be faced they are:
- Low birth weight of the baby
- Premature baby
- You cannot manage with blood loss during labor
Don’t worry by seeing above problems, these are the problem which will cause if anemia is untreated. If you are diagnosed with anemia and treat it properly, then you can have a healthy and memorable pregnancy.
6. After Delivering Baby:
If you have anemia during pregnancy you need to talk to the doctor about how this will be treated after you delivered a baby. This moment everyone’s attention will be towards new born. Of course baby is important, but at the same time mother is also important. Proper care should be given to the mother. Always carry doctor prescribed medicines.