Christmas is around the corner, and kids are busy making beautiful Christmas cards for friends and family members. There is so much going on at school and at home, so it’s the perfect time for your kid to spread some Christmas cheers. If you need help with Christmas greetings and wishes, we are here!
SuperParents have put together some wonderful list of heartfelt Merry Christmas quotes and wishes that your child can write on the cards you send out to your loved ones.
1.Christmas is here and so is the season of spending time with friends and family. We wish you a lovely night of Christmas and a great New Year.
2.This Christmas, we wish that angels bless all of us. We hope that people love and respect each other, and live happily together. Merry Christmas!
3. Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
4. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
5. Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
6. Smile, sing and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
7. This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
8. Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?
9. Be on the lookout for jolly, old, fat, white-bearded men bearing gifts.
10. Believe in Santa Clause, teddy bears and friends, and a magical joy that never ends!